Below is a list of available tutorials and blog posts.
- ? Why is the area of a circle π·r² (pi r squared)? 21/10/2020
- ? Merry Christmas from Scalar Math ???? 22/12/2019
- ? Math is fun – ? Devil vs ? Evil – what was the first? 01/05/2019
- ? Why 0! = 1 (zero factorial is one)? 29/04/2019
- ? Math is fun – Inverse function explained 23/04/2019
- ? Math is fun – Normal distribution vs Paranormal distribution 23/04/2019
- ? Why negative times a negative is a positive? 07/04/2019
- ? User functions definition – the unique convenience provided by the Scalar Calculator 07/04/2019
- ? User arguments definition – the true power of Scalar Calculator 02/04/2019
- ? Fun fact – Scalar – digits clicks distribution – real data 31/03/2019
All the Tutorials are available directly in the App
In order to find available tutorials, open the application menu, then select the “Tutorials” item. Initially, the application will try to refresh the list of available articles, you can receive a message with a request to return in a while. If yes, then do so.
Finally, you will see the dialog box, clicking on the element will transfer you to the page containing all the details on selected topic.